IIT Bhilai LOGO
IIT Bhilai FULL FORM
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai
IIT Bhilai Online Form 2021 for Various Vacancies
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai is an institute of national importance declared as such under the “Institutes of Technology Act, 1961” and the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2016” to provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science and arts. The institute invites online applications from suitable Indian Nationals for appointment to the following NonTeaching (Administrative and Technical) posts on direct recruitment basis with the qualification and experience as given. In Short, Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai (IIT Bhilai) Has released The Notification For Registrar, Assistant and Many More. Which Has :
- 14 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduation
- Age limit 30-57 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 1,44,200 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 20th August, 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 23rd July, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 20th August, 2021 till 05:00 PM
Last Date To Pay Application Fee : 22nd August, 2021 till 10:00 AM
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Direct Recruitment||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
|Candidates require Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduation as Qualifications|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For All Other Candidates : Rs. 100/-|
For SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates : No Fees
Payment Mode : SBI Collect
Total 14 Vacancies Are Available
|Max : 30-57 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Registrar, Assistant and Many More||Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 1,44,200 per month|
1) Opening date for online application: 23.07.2021 at 10:00 hours.
2) Last date for online application: 20.08.2021 at 17:00 hours (online portal shall be closed at this time)
3) Application fee should be paid on or before 20.08.2021 at 17:00 hours through SBI-collect.
4) Last date for updating the payment details: 22.08.2021 at 10:00 hours. Application without payment details shall be rejected, even if the application is filled before the last date.
5) Applicants need not to send any hardcopy of the applications to IIT Bhilai.
6) The intimation of interviews or written/trade test shall be sent through Email and Speed Post. The candidates are advised to configure their email accounts and provide complete and correct postal address so as not to miss the intimation letter.
1) The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2) Interested candidates can and must apply ONLY online. Any application made offline shall not be entertained by IIT Bhilai.
3) Aspiring candidates should read carefully the requisite essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria, etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the relevant post. Fulfillment of qualifications and experience is an essential requirement, failing which the application will be rejected. However, mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for selection and/or shortlisting for interview/ written test /trade test etc. Age and all other qualifications (educational and experience) will be counted as on the last date of online application.
4) The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages etc. will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview/trade test etc. Further, the application must be relevant to the post for which the application is made for IIT Bhilai.
5) The candidates satisfying the requisite qualification and experience may apply online only at the Institute website given below. The online application portal will be opened on 23.07.2021 at 10:00 hours for filling online applications and the date for closing the online application interface is 20.08.2021 at 17:00 hours for IIT Bhilai. However, payment details can be updated till 22.08.2021 at 10:00 hours. Application without payment details shall be rejected, even if the application is filled before the last date.
6) Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI collect. Payment method and details are available on the website. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons With Disabilities (PWDs) and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee for IIT Bhilai.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the IIT Bhilai notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.