IIM Jammu LOGO
IIM Jammu FULL FORM
Indian Institute of Management
IIM Jammu Online Form 2021 for Various Vacancies
In Short, IIM Jammu Has released The Notification For Web Designer/ Accountant/ Junior Engineer (Civil) and Many More. Which Has :
- 06 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is BE /B.Tech /MCA /MBA /PG /Degree /Diploma /10th /12th
- Age limit 35 years – 40 years (post-wise)
- Pay Scale Of Rs.19,900-Rs. 1,51,100/- (post-wise)
- Last Date To Apply is 14th November, 2021
- Location : Jammu
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 13th October, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 14th November, 2021
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|BE /B.Tech /MCA /MBA /PG /Degree /Diploma /10th /12th|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|* For posts of Level 8 & above, the selection will be made based on personal interviews.|
* For posts in Level 6 and below, the selection will be made based on marks obtained in the prescribed qualification, Written Test and Skill Test.
|Total 06 Vacancies Are Available||35 years – 40 years (post-wise) |
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Web Designer|
3) Junior Engineer (Civil)
4) Office Assistant
5) Hostel Supervisor Female
6) Lower Divisional Clerk
|Rs.19,900-Rs. 1,51,100/- (post-wise)|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|3.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||01|
|5.||Hostel Supervisor Female||01|
|6.||Lower Divisional Clerk||01|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Web Designer||B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA or PGDCA from Recognized University with at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.|
|2.||Accountant||i. Post-graduate degree in Commerce/MBA (Finance) (10+2+3+2) with minimum 55% Marks.|
ii. Proficiency in computer operations (MS Windows & MS Office), Internet, Knowledge / experience of working with LMS will be an added advantage. Applicants having experience in running finance and accounts office of large educational institutions will have an advantage. Sound practical exposure to advanced computer applications in the management of finance and accounts is desirable. A successful applicant is expected to independently manage the Finance and Accounts Office. Responsible for maintenance of accounts, disbursement, investment, statutory auditing, Handling CAG audit preparing budget estimates, and tax and other statutory requirements. Knowledge of GFR 2017, Procurement of Consultancy and Other Services 2017, GST/TDS tax compliances, filling of TDS/GST returns is must.
|3.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering with 60% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record with 5 years with relevant post-qualification experience. Experience in reputed organization/Govt. department/PSU will be preferred.|
|4.||Office Assistant||i. Post-graduate degree in any discipline (10+2+3+2) with minimum 55% Marks.|
ii. Post-Graduate Diploma in Management/MBA (10+2+3+2) from a reputed University / Institute is desirable. Proficiency in computer operations (MS Windows & MS Office), Internet, Knowledge / experience of working with LMS will be an added advantage.
|5.||Hostel Supervisor Female||A Graduate with minimum 55 % Marks, 10 years relevant experience in reputed educational institutions. Post qualification experience of Minimum 5 years.|
|6.||Lower Divisional Clerk||Graduate degree in any discipline (10+2+3) with minimum 55% Marks.|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Web Designer||40 years|
|3.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||40 years|
|4.||Office Assistant||40 years|
|5.||Hostel Supervisor Female||40 years|
|6.||Lower Divisional Clerk||35 years|
PAY LEVEL AND PAY SCALE
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Pay Level||Pay Scale|
|1.||Web Designer||Level – 8||Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100; |
Entry Pay: Rs. 47,600 (7th CPC)
|2.||Accountant||Level – 6||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400; |
Entry Pay: Rs. 35,400 (7th CPC)
|3.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Level – 6||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400; |
Entry Pay: Rs. 35,400 (7th CPC)
|4.||Office Assistant||Level – 6||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400; |
Entry Pay: Rs. 35,400 (7th CPC)
|5.||Hostel Supervisor Female||Level – 4||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100; |
Entry Pay: Rs. 25,500 (7th CPC)
|6.||Lower Divisional Clerk||Level – 2||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200; |
Entry Pay: Rs. 19,900 (7th CPC)
HOW TO APPLY
Fill in the application form online by furnishing all required details and paying the application fee of Rs. 590/- through online payment link below :
Please address all queries regarding the application to [email protected] / Phone No: 0191-2585837.
- Interested candidates may apply online latest by 14th November 2021 furnishing full particulars of qualifications, experience, salary drawn, and salary expected along with names of two referees and paying an application fee of Rs. 590/- through online payment system available at (online portal address), provide transaction reference number and upload payment receipt. There is no application fee for SC/ST/DAP candidates. Application fee will not be refunded or readjusted under any circumstances. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Only online application form will be accepted. Hard copy of application form will not be accepted.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should fill in separate online applications furnishing full particulars of qualifications, experience, salary drawn, and salary expected along with names of two referees and pay separate application fee.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel and should produce a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview/ written/ skills test, if called for the same.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any candidature without assigning any reason.
- In addition to the basic pay, incumbents are also being eligible for allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees.
- Higher start in the pay scale may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview / written/ skills test or/and for his/her selection.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for final interview but do not merit appointment to the post applied may be considered for next lower post depending upon their suitability for the lower post.
- Candidate may also be considered to be appointed on contract for one /two years in consolidated salary. Contract may be extended based on performance and requirement of the Institute.
- Cut-off date for determining the age may be kept as the first day of the month on which the advertisement for the positions is published in the Newspapers / Institute website.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the IIM Jammu notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.