IDBI BANK LOGO
IDBI BANK FORM
Industrial Development Bank of India
IDBI Bank Cadre Officer Online Form 2022 for New Vacancies
IDBI Bank Has released The Notification For Specialist Cadre Officer. Which Has :
- 226 Vacancies
- Qualification required is Any Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ IT/ Post Graduation
- Age limit 28-45 years
- Pay scale of Rs. 48,170 to Rs. 89,890 + Allowances
- Last Date To Apply is 10th July, 2022
- Location : Across India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 25th June, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 10th July, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|–||AGE, Qualification, etc|
|Candidates require Any Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ IT/ Post Graduation as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-|
For SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online
|Total 226 Vacancies Are Available||Min: 25-35 years|
Max: 35-45 years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|AGM, Manager, Deputy General Manager and Many More||Rs. 48,170 to Rs. 89,890 + Allowances|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|2)||Manager (Grade B)||82|
|3)||Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D||08|
|4)||Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Grade C||95|
|5)||Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D||25|
|6)||Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Grade C||06|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||AGM (Grade-C)||B.Tech/ B.E (Civil/ Electrical Engineering)|
|2)||Manager (Grade B)||Any Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|3)||Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D||Degree/ PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|4)||Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Grade C||Degree/ PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|5)||Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D||Any Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|6)||Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Grade C||IT/ Degree/ PG, (Relevant Discipline)|
|Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’||Rs. 76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890 (7 years)|
|Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’||Rs. 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230 (8 years)|
|Manager – Grade ‘B’||Rs. 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810 (12 years)|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1)||AGM (Grade-C)||28-40 Years|
|2)||Manager (Grade B)||25-35 Years|
|3)||Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D||35-45 Years|
|4)||Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Grade C||28-40 Years|
|5)||Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D||35-45 Years|
|6)||Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Grade C||28-40 Years|
1) The selection process for aforesaid post/position will comprise of preliminary screening of stipulated eligibility criteria of Age, Educational Qualifications and working experience etc. as declared by the candidate in the application form and documents in support. The Candidature after preliminary screening and without verification of documents would be provisional for all Posts/ Grades and would be subject to verification with the originals.
2) Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional selection etc.
3) The Bank reserves its right to call any number of candidates for selection process at its sole discretion and/or as per the Banks requirement. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for selection process. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process i.e. Personal Interview (PI) and merely applying /being eligible for the post does not entitle any right to the candidate to be called for the selection process.
4) The venue, time and date for selection process will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through notification on Bank’s website and/or call letter through Registered Email/SMS. Request for change of center /date/time etc. shall not be entertained/ considered. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, venue for the selection process at its discretion. The changes, if any, would be suitably advised to the candidates by notification on IDBI Bank’s website or as decided by the Bank.
5) Have a valid personal email-id and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of Recruitment Process. The IDBI Bank may send call letters for the examination and/ or other information to the registered email-id/ mobile number. In case of non-receipt of the communication/ information due to technical defect, error or failure, the Bank shall not be responsible for the same. Candidates are advised not to change their email-id/ mobile number till the recruitment process is completed
6) Mere fulfilling minimum qualification & experience will not vest any right in candidate being called for PI. The decision of the IDBI Bank to call the candidates for PI shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regards.
7) The candidates who are not cleared /selected in PI will not be considered for subsequent selection process. The qualifying marks for selection will be decided by the IDBI Bank and candidates would be advised suitably. Bank’s decision would be binding on the candidates and no separate communication will be sent to the non-selected candidates.
8) The final selection of candidate is subject to fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date, qualifying in selection process, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s medical standards of fitness and subject to satisfactory Reference/ Background check.
9) In case, more than one candidate scores similar cut off marks in a PI, such candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their age in descending order. The selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of marks/ score obtained in PI.
10) Mere eligibility, qualification/participation in selection process does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and it shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection/appointment. The IDBI Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible and/or furnished incorrect or false information/ certificates/ documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, candidate may be terminated from the services of the Bank.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.idbibank.in (Careers). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2) Candidates are required to have a valid personal Email ID and Mobile number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. IDBI Bank may notification through the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
3) Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a Provisional Registration Number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and password.
4) An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional Registration Number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
5) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained at later stage. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
6) No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully getting the details filled and verification of such details, in the online application form ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
7) All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
8) An Email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the Email and SMS intimations at the Email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
9) An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph, signature, Brief Resume (PDF), ID Proof (PDF), Proof of Date of Birth (PDF), Caste/PWD Certificate (PDF), Educational Certificate i.e. Consolidated/ Last year Mark sheet and Degree Certificates and Mandatory certificates wherever applicable (PDF), Previous Employment – Experience & Relieving Letter or Experience cum Relieving letter and Current Employment – Experience certificate, No Objection certificate (NOC) or Experience cum NOC (PDF) uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
10) Any information submitted by a candidate in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/ she shall be liable for prosecution in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
11) Instruction for uploading of Photograph and Signature are as per Annexure II. Instruction for uploading of Brief Resume, ID Proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste/ PWD Certificate, Educational certificate and relevant experience/relieving letter (if any) is as per Annexure III.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the IDBI Bank notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here (Will be availble on 01/07/2022)|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.