GSPCB FULL FORM
GOA STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD
GSPCB Online Application Form 2021 for Various Vacancies
Applications from eligible candidates are invited by the Goa State Pollution Control Board for filling up the following posts, on regular basis. Interested candidates registered with Employment Exchange in Goa and possessing the required qualifications may apply.
In Short, GOA STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD (GSPCB) Has released The Notification For Junior Environmental Engineer. Which Has :
- 9 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Degree/ Graduation
- Upper age limit 40 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 2nd December, 2021
- Location : Goa
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Issue Date of Notification : 15th November, 2021|
Last Date To Apply : 2nd December, 2021
|Candidates are required to send their application forms via Speed Post/ Courier to the given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require Degree/ Graduation as Qualifications|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 9 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 40 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Junior Environmental Engineer||Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 per month|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Junior Environmental Engineer||9|
(UR-3, OBC-2, PwD-1,
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Junior Environmental Engineer||1. Degree in Engineering (Chemical / Civil)/ Mechanical/ Environment from a recognized University/ Institution)|
2. Atleast four years working experience in industrial pollution control measures and knowledge of Environmental Rules and Acts in a Government undertaking, registered societies I or in any other reputed organization
3. Knowledge of Konkani
HOW TO APPLY
1) Interested and eligible applicant shall submit the application addressed to the Chairman, Goa State Pollution Control Board, Nr. Pilerne Industrial Estate, Opp. Saligao Seminary, Saligao, Bardez Goa 403511, on or before 2-12-2021 giving details such as educational qualifications, work experience if any, valid employment exchange card, birth certificate, two passport size photograph affixed to the application, 15 years continuous residence certificate in Goa issued by the Competent Authority, Caste certificate issued by the Dy. Collector and scrutinized by the Scrutiny Committee constituted by the Directorate of Social Welfare, Govt. of Goa, and any other relevant certificates / documents.
The application as per the proforma along with the documents attached shall be submitted to the office of the Goa State Pollution Control Board.
2) Late, incomplete applications and not fulfilling the requirements in any manner are liable to be rejected summarily bv the Board.
3) Prescribed Educational qualifications mentioned above are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the applicants to be called for the competitive written examination. Where the number of applications received is large, the Board shall shortlist the candidates.
4) Only eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per recruitment rules/ advertisement shall apply. However, the candidature of shortlisted shall not be considered, if he/ she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even though he/ she has passed the competitive written examination.
5) A competitive written examination shall be held for the eligible candidates.
6) The syllabus and scheme of examination shall encompass questions based on essential qualifications, general knowledge, reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude etc. commensurate with the degree / level of understanding required for the post shall be as per the qualifications required in the recruitment Rules.
7) The total marks of competitive written examination shall be 100 and duration of competitive written examination shall be two hours.
8) Selection of candidates shall be determined in accordance with the marks obtained by each candidate in written examination as per merit. The entire result shall be published on the Notice Board of the Board as well as on the portal goaspcb.gov.in and www.goa.gov.in.
9) If two or more candidates secure equal marks in the competitive written examination, the order of merit shall be as per their date of birth and if in case the date of birth is also the same, then the candidate. possessing higher educational qualifications will be placed higher in the merit list.
10) There shall be no allocation of marks for educational qualifications and the selection of candidates shall be done strictly as per the marks scored in written competitive examination
11) No TA/DA shall be oaid for attending tbe written examination/ skill test.
12) The Board shall draw a waiting list, which shall lapse on declaration of the date of a subsequent examination for the same category or after a period of one year from the date of preparation of such wait list, whichever is earlier.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.