Goa Forest Department LOGO
Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2021 for Various Vacancies
Notice Invitation applications are invited by the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Govt. of Goa, Altinho, Panaji-Goa, for filling-up the following posts in the Forest Department. In Short, Goa Forest Department Has released The Notification For Junior Stenographer, Lower Level Clerk and Many More. Which Has :
- 79 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 10th/ 12th
- Age limit 45 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 92,300
- Last Date To Apply is 11th November, 2021
- Location : Goa
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 13th October, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 11th November, 2021
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require minimum 10th/ 12th as Qualification |
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Anywhere in Goa
|Total 79 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 45 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Junior Stenographer, Lower Level Clerk and Many More||Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 92,300|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Junior Stenographer||04 (UR-1,|
|2)||Lower Division Clerk||31 (UR-14, ST-3,|
|3)||Peon/Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||11 (UR-3, ST-1,|
OBC-4, EWS-1, PwD-2)
|4)||Animal Attendant||20 (UR-8, ST-3,|
|5)||Mali||08 (UR-3, ST-2,|
|6)||Room Bearer||04 (UR-3, OBC-1)|
|7)||Mess Servant||01 (UR)|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Pay Matirx|
|1)||Junior Stenographer||Pay Matrix, Level-05|
|2)||Lower Division Clerk||Pay Matrix, Level-02|
|3)||Peon/Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Pay Matrix, Level-01|
|4)||Animal Attendant||Pay Matrix, Level-01|
|5)||Mali||Pay Matrix, Level-01|
|6)||Room Bearer||Pay Matrix, Level-01|
|7)||Mess Servant||Pay Matrix, Level-01|
HOW TO APPLY
1) Interested and eligible candidates should fill the prescribed Application Form along with Declaration through online mode available at Portal (link given below) from 13/10/2021 to 11/11/2021. No application will be accepted/considered by Goa Forest Department after the last date of application. No application shall be accepted in any other mode.
2) Only the eligible candidate fulfilling the criteria as per Recruitment Rules/advertisement shall apply and the candidates need not furnish any document at the time of applying for the post. However candidate shall not be considered, if he/she is found ineligible at the time of verification of the essential documents, even though has passed the examination.
3) The instructions/guidelines regarding eligibility, etc available on the Departmental website https://www.forest.goa.gov.in, https://www.cbes.goa.gov.in, https://www.goa.gov.in shall strictly be adhered by each and every candidate, which will be made available from 13/10/2021 onwards.
4) In respect to PwD category candidates, guidelines issued and as amended from time to time by Directorate of Social Welfare will be followed by Goa Forest Department.
5) The Government reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.