FACT FULL FORM
FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LIMITED
FACT Recruitment 2021 for new Vacancies
In Short, FACT Has released The Notification For Trade Apprentices. Which Has :
- 98 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is ITI
- Age limit not more than 23 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 7000/– per month
- Last Date To Apply is 18th December, 2021 upto 04:00 PM
- Location : Ernakulam, Kerala
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date : 18th December, 2021||Candidates are required to send their application form via speed post /courier to the given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|PERIOD OF CONTRACT||ELIGIBILITY|
|One year||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|The Deputy Manager (Training)|
Fact Training and Development Centre
|Total 98 Vacancies Are Available||Not more than 23 years |
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|60% marks in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved); 50% marks for SC/ST. Applicants domiciled in Kerala will be considered||As per rule (Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD)|
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Trade Apprentices||Rs. 7000/– per month|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Vacancies|
|5)||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||06|
|9)||Welder (Gas & Electric)||09|
|11)||COPA / Front Office Assistant||12|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Vacancies|
|1)||Trade Apprentices||National Trade Certificate in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic|
Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter,
Mechanic (Diesel), COPA / Front Office Assistant.
1) Application form for Trade Apprentices available in FACT website www.fact.co.in should be downloaded and submitted to FACT Training and Development Centre before 4 pm on 18-12-2021. Candidates should register themselves under Apprenticeship Registration in the online web portal of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (www.apprenticeshipindia.org).The Registration ID, A number and E-mail ID should be clearly mentioned in the application form.
2) A copy of the following documents should be attested and sent to the address mentioned below along with the application form.
a) SSLC Certificate & Mark list / Equivalent Certificate & Mark list.
b) ITI Certificate & Mark list.
c) Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the case of OBC candidates & EWS Certificate in the case of Economically weaker section (Valid Certificate Issued within 6 months or valid certificate by an officer not less than the rank of a Tahsildar)
d) Disability Certificate for PwBD candidates (for Computer discipline) from competent Medical Board.
e) Dependency Certificate (if applicable for dependents of FACT Employees).
f) Aadhar Card.
3) Copies of original certificate not attested, incomplete, late receipt and applications with unclear photo and signature will be rejected.
4) Rank list based on ITI marks and SSLC / equivalent marks with 50% weightage for each of eligible candidates will be prepared and will be available at our company website www.fact.co.in. The offer letter will be sent to the email id of the selected candidates.
5) The selected candidates should be produce Aadhar card as proof of residential address and the following documents at the time of joining.
a) All original certificates mentioned in point 2.
b) Two sets of attested copy of all documents
c) 6 nos. of passport size color photographs.
d) SC / ST / OBC candidates should produce original, attested copy of caste /noncreamy layer certificates
e) Registration ID (A number) & Password. (www.apprenticeshipindia.org)
f) Police Clearance Certificate
g) Dependency Certificate (if applicable for dependents of FACT Employees).
h) Medical fitness certificate obtained in the prescribed format with valid lab reports.
i) A valid and Negative Covid-19 test report (RTPCR) taken 1 to 3 days before the date of joining and Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
6) Only such candidates who register themselves under Apprenticeship Registration in the online web portal of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) will be considered. The Registration ID and password should be available with the applicants.
7) Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and PwBD candidates is allowed as per rules (PwBD will be considered for selection to COPA/FOA discipline Apprenticeship only).
8) The candidates domiciled in Kerala as per Aadhaar card only will be considered.
9) The stipend amount and period of training will be as per Apprentice Act.
10) Dependents of FACT employees, on joining should bring the dependency certificate issued from the HR department.
11) FACT has not authorized any other website to publish this advertisement. Therefore, the company is not responsible for any misleading information that may appear on other websites.
12) Any change/ modification in the above notification will be intimated through the official website www.fact.co.in only and it will not be intimated through any of the newspapers.
13) The decision of FACT shall be final and binding in all matters relating to selection. FACT will have the right to cancel the notification without stating reasons.
14) The last date for receipt of applications is 18-12-2021 before 4 pm. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.