FACT FULL FORM
FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LIMITED
FACT Recruitment 2021 for new Vacancies
In Short, FACT Has released The Notification For Graduate and Technician Apprentice. The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) Udyogamandal proposes to select eligible candidates as paid Apprentices under the Apprentices Act in the following categories. Which Has :
- 81 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Diploma, Degree
- Age limit 23 years – 25 years (post-wise)
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 8000 – Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Last Date To Apply is 18th December, 2021 upto 04:00 PM
- Location : Ernakulam, Kerala
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date : 18th December, 2021||Candidates are required to send their application form via speed post /courier to the given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|PERIOD OF CONTRACT||ELIGIBILITY|
|One year||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
|Diploma, Degree |
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|The Deputy Manager (Training)|
Fact Training and Development Centre
|Total 81 Vacancies Are Available||23 years – 25 years (post-wise) |
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|Diploma with an aggregate of minimum 60% marks in qualifying exam for General category and minimum 50% marks for SC/ST category in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Diploma as on 31-03-2022. BOAT Southern Region Registered KERALA Candidates are only eligible to apply.||As per rule (Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD)|
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Graduate |
2) Technician Apprentice
|Rs. 8000 – Rs. 10,000/- per month|
GRADUATE APPRENTICES :
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Vacancies|
Computer Science & Engineering
|5)||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||04|
|6)||Electronics & instrumentation Engineering /|
Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Applied
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICES :
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Vacancies|
|4)||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering||05|
|5)||Instrumentation Engineering, Instrument Technology /|
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Qualification|
|1)||Graduate||Engineering Degree (B Tech/BE UGC/AICTE recognised regular course) in any one of|
following discipline:1.Computer 2.Computer Science and Engg. 3.Civil 4.Chemical 5.
Mechanical 6.Electrical & Electronics 7.Instrumentation & Control 8.Applied
Electronics & Instrumentation 9. Electronics & Instrumentation.
|2)||Technician Apprentice||A three year Diploma in Engineering in any one of following discipline (State Board of Technical Education recognized regular course) 1. Chemical 2.Computer 3.Civil 4.Electrical 5.Electrical & Electronics 6.Instrumentation 7.Electronics & Instrumentation 8.Instrument Technology 9.Mechanical Commercial Practice.|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Age Limit|
|1)||Graduate||Not more than 25 years|
|2)||Technician Apprentice||Not more than 23 years|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|2)||Technician Apprentice||INR. 8,000/- p.m.|
1) Application form for Graduate and Technician Apprentice available in FACT website www.fact.co.in should be downloaded and submitted to FACT Training and Development Centre before 4 pm on 18-12-2021.
2) A copy of the following documents should be attested and sent to the address mentioned below along with the application form.
a) 10th Pass Certificate & Mark List for Diploma / Graduate candidate.
b) 12th Pass Certificate & Mark List for Graduate candidate.
c) Graduation / Diploma Pass Certificate & Mark List.
d) Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the case of OBC candidates & EWS Certificate in the case of Economically weaker section ( which should be valid as per the date mentioned in the certificate and in any case issued not before 6 Months by an officer not less than the rank of a Thahsildar). Disability Certificate (for PwBD candidates) from competent Medical Board. (PwBD will be considered for selection to Computer Discipline and Commercial Practice Apprenticeship only).
e) Aadhar card.
f) Dependency Certificate (Applicable for dependents of FACT Employees).
Due care should be taken while filling email id and phone number. Both are essential for future correspondence
3) Incomplete application or application received after the due date or application without the above mentioned certificates will be liable for rejection without any intimation and will not be considered for selection. The certificates which are not original / legible will be liable for rejection without any intimation.
4) The list of the eligible candidates will be published in our website www.fact.co.in and the candidates will be informed through their e-mail.
5) Students awarded with CGPA / Grade system should produce conversion certificate of CGPA/ Grade into percentage obtained from their university/board. For those who have not submitted the conversion certificate, the UPSC’s CGPA conversion formula will be applicable.
6) Graduate / Diploma candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category. BOAT Southern Region KERALA registered candidates are only eligible to apply. The Registration ID and password should be available with the applicants.
7) Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and PwBD candidates is allowed as per rules (PwBD will be considered for selection to Computer Discipline Apprenticeship only.)
8) The merit list for selection will be prepared based on marks obtained in Qualifying Examination 50% marks and Plus Two 50% marks weightage for graduate and 50% marks 10th standard for diploma. In case of tie marks of the immediately preceding qualifying examination will be considered. In the case of further ties, priority will be given for marks obtained in the order of Maths, Physics & Chemistry in 12th standard examination for Graduates candidate and priority will be given for marks obtained in the order of Maths & Science in 10th standard examination for Diploma candidate.
9) The selected candidates should be produce Aadhar card as proof of residential address and the following documents at the time of joining.
a) All original certificates mentioned in point 2.
b) Two sets of attested copy of all documents
c) 6 nos. of passport size color photographs.
d) SC / ST / OBC candidates should produce original, attested copy of caste /noncreamy layer certificates
e) Registration ID (A number) & Password. (www.apprenticeshipindia.org)
f) Police Clearance Certificate
g) Dependency Certificate (if applicable for dependents of FACT Employees).
h) Medical fitness certificate obtained in the prescribed format with valid lab reports.
i) A valid and Negative Covid-19 test report (RTPCR) taken 1 to 3 days before the date of joining and Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
10) The stipend amount and period of training will be as per Apprentice Act.
11) FACT has not authorized any other website to publish this advertisement. Therefore, the company is not responsible for any misleading information that may appear on other websites.
12) Any change/ modification in the above notification will be intimated through the official website www.fact.co.in only and it will not be intimated through any of the newspapers.
13) The decision of FACT shall be final and binding in all matters relating to selection. FACT will have the right to cancel the notification without stating reasons.
14) The last date for receipt of applications is 18-12-2021 before 4 pm. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
15) Dependents of FACT employees, on joining should bring the dependency certificate issued from the HR department.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLICATION FORM – Graduate |
APPLICATION FORM – Technician Apprentice
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.