EAST COAST RAILWAY LOGO
East Coast Railway Apprenticeship Online Form 2022
East Coast Railway Apprenticeship 2022 for Various Vacancies
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for training under The Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for East Coast Railway Units and Railway Recruitment Cell, East Coast Railway (RRC/ECoR) is the nodal agency for processing of ONLINE applications from candidates and preparation of their merit list. No other mode of submission of applications shall be entertained.
In Short, East Coast Railway Has released The Notification For Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961. Which Has :
- 756 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 10th Pass with minimum 50% marks
- Age limit 15-24 Years
- Stipend as per rules
- Last Date To Apply is 7th March, 2022
- Location : East Coast Railway
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 8th February, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 7th March, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require 10th Pass with minimum 50% marks as Qualifications|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For All Other Candidates : 100/-|
For SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates : No Fees
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 756 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 15 Years|
Max : 24 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||STIPEND|
|Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961||As per rules and norms|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||190|
|2)||Khurda Road Division||237|
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
MODE OF SELECTION
1) Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared by taking average of matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks.
2) The panel will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidate in both matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. e.g., A candidate secured 80.58 % marks in Matriculation examination and 91.68% marks in ITI, then qualifying marks for selection will be ½ [80.58 + 91.68] = 86.13.
3) Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/Certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
4) In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
5) A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
6) Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting w w w . r r c b b s . o r g . i n Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2) Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/ECoR website w w w . r r c b b s . o r g . i n provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO- DATA etc carefully.
NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
3) Candidates have to apply for any one Unit only.
4) Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo(face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
5) Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.