DRDO FULL FORM
Defence Research and Development Organisation
In Short, DRDO Has released The Notification For Apprentice. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 73
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, ITI, Diploma
- Age limit : 18 years – 37 years (post-wise)
- Stipend : Rs.7,000 – Rs.8,000/- (post-wise)
- Last Date To Apply : 02nd September, 2022
- Location : Across India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 28th June, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 02nd September, 2022
|Candidates are required to send their application form via email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|B.E/B.Tech, ITI, Diploma|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Shortlisting (Merit Basis)|
|Total 73 Vacancies Are Available||18 years – 37 years (post-wise)|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||STIPEND|
|Apprentice||Rs.7,000 – Rs.8,000/- (post-wise)|
Defence Research and Development Organisation, Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE), invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill 73 Apprentice vacancies. Candidates can check vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Graduate Apprentice (B.E / B.Tech. / Equivalent)||09|
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed B.E / B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognised university or institute.
2. Technician Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in engineering or technology in a relevant discipline from a recognised University / Institute.
3. Trade Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed ITI in relevant discipline from a recognised University / Institute.
Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age as on 14/03/2022. Category wise age limits are given under.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age limit|
|1||UR||18 to 27 years|
|2||OBC||18 to 30 years|
|3||SC / ST||18 to 32 years|
|3||PwD||18 to 37 years|
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training will be offered a stipend as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can follow the below steps and apply accordingly.
- Register online by visiting the official website www.mbrdnats.gov.in or www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Download the application from www.drdo.gov.in
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must attach hard copy of the required documents.
- Affix the Passport size photograph and sign in the Application Form.
- The scanned copy of filled Application Form and mark sheets of essential qualifications in PDF format must be sent through e-mail only (email@example.com ).
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.