DRDO NSTL LOGO
DRDO NSTL FULL FORM
Defence Research and Development Organisation, Naval Science & Technological Laboratory
DRDO NSTL Application Form 2022 For Latest Vacancies
DRDO NSTL has released The Notification For Apprentice Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 63
- Qualification : ITI, Diploma, BE, B.Tech
- Age limit : 18 Years
- Pay Scale : Rs.8,000 – 9,000/- monthly stipend
- Last Date : 10th December, 2022
- Location : Vishakapatnam
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 26th November 2022|
Last Date : 15 days from the date of publication i.e, 10th December 2022
|Candidates are required to register on the given portals then they need to send the application form along with documents to the given E-mail address.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|Online||AGE, Qualification, etc|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Apprenticeship||Merit/ Written test/ Interview|
|Defence Job||Defence Research & Development Organisation|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1.||Graduate Apprentice||B.Tech/ B.E from a recognized university/ Institute.|
|2.||Diploma Apprentice||Candidate should have a Diploma in Computer science/ Electrical/ Electronic & Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering Streams from a recognized institute.|
|3.||Trade Apprentice||Holds an ITI from a recognized university.|
Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age as of the closing date or application.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Stipend|
|3.||Trade Apprentice||As per Govt Norms|
- No Application Fee DRDO NSTL Recruitment 2022.
HOW TO APPLY
- Before filling the application form, candidates shall ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- The candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their scanned copy of application in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-A) to email id : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- BE/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI mark sheets for all semesters.
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- PWD certificate if applicable.
- Any photo identity card issued by government of India like PAN Card, Voter Card, Driving License etc.
- Aadhaar card and copy of bank passbook.
- EWS certificate if applicable.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a civil assistant surgeon or equivalent.
- Two passport size photographs.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|Registration For Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice||Click Here|
|Registration For ITI Apprentice||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.