District and Sessions Judge Punjab Recruitment 2021 for Various Vacancies
District and Sessions Judge Punjab Has released The Notification For Stenographer Grade-III. Applications on the prescribed proforma as given below, with complete Bio data alongwith attested copies of relevant testimonials i.e. Proof of qualification, date of birth, category belongs to and two recent passport size photographs out of which one should be pasted on the right upper side of the application.
All the interested candidates should note that :
- 08 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is BA/ B.Sc
- Age limit 18 years – 37 years
- Pay Scale Of as per Punjab Govt.
- Last Date To Apply is 28th October, 2021 upto 05:00 PM
- Location : Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar, Punjab
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date : 28th October, 2021||Candidates are required to send their application form via speed post / courier to the given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|PERIOD OF CONTRACT||ELIGIBILITY|
|06 months (Adhoc basis)||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Office of District & Sessions Judge, Shaheed |
Bhagat Singh Nagar, Punjab
|Total 08 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 18 Years|
Max : 37 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Stenographer Grade-III||As per Punjab Govt.|
|Sr. no.||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Total|
|Sr. no.||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1)||Stenographer Grade-III||Graduate holding Degree of B.A./B.Sc or equivalent|
thereto from a recognized University and to qualify
the test at a speed of 80 WPM in English Shorthand
and 20 WPM in transcription of the same and having
proficiency in operation of Computer.
1) Incomplete application and those received after due date i.e. on 28.10.2021 shall be rejected, without assigning any reason. This office will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery, whatsoever.
2) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills eligibility criteria. This office shall reject the applications not fulfilling the requisite crieteria at any stage of recruitment and if erroneuosly appointed such candidate shall be removed from the service.
3) Venue and Schedule of test will be notified later on at the official website of this office i.e. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/nawanshahr. No separate letters will be issued for the same, as such the candidates are advised to check the website in routine for future information.
4) The candidates will have to produce their original testimonials at the time of interview/test. No TA/DA will be paid to the candiates for the said purpose.
5) Number of posts, may increased or decreased as per requirement of the organization due to administrative reasons. This office shall not be responsible for cancellation/postponement of interview due to administrative reasons,.
6) If no suitable candidate from the reserve category is found eligible, the posts of reserve category will be offered to the candidates of General Category, as per law permissible.
Proforma Application Form is also available on the official website of this office i.e. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/nawanshahr. The candidate will be solely responsible to appear in the interview.
Note:- No separate information in this regard will be sent to the candidates.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.