District and Sessions Judge Khammam Recruitment 2021 for Various new posts
District and Sessions Judge Khammam released total 08 new vacancies for the Court Assistant and Court Attendant. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the format enclosed herewith for appointment to the posts of Court Assistant and Court Attendant to work in the Courts of Special Judicial Magistrate of Second Class of Khammam District Unit.
All the interested candidates should note that :
- 08 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 7th/ 12th
- Age limit 18 years – 34 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs.3,000-Rs.5,000/- per month (post-wise)
- Last Date To Apply is 21st October, 2021
- Location : Khammam, Telangana
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Notification Date : 21st September, 2021|
Last Date : 21st October, 2021
|Candidates are required to send their application form via speed post /couier to the given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Office of Prl. District Court, Khammam
|Total 08 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 18 Years|
Max : 34 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Court Assistant|
2) Court Attendant
|Rs.3,000-Rs.5,000/- per month (post-wise)|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Qualification|
|1)||Court Assistant||Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P/ Telangana, |
State Board of Intermediate Education or its equalent examination
|2)||Court Attendant||Must have passed 7 th class examination|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Vacancies|
|1)||Court Assistant||Rs.5,000/- per month|
|2)||Court Attendant||Rs.3,000/- per month|
i) Certificates of Academic qualification.
ii) Certificate evidencing date of birth.
iii) One recent passport size photograph of the applicant is to be affixed at the top of the application in the place specified.
iv) Retired employees are to be produce retirement proceedings.
1) Application to be submitted in the enclosed proforma and applications received in any other format will be summarily rejected.
2) In the event of more than 20 candidates applying for each vacancy such applications will be short listed on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the candidates who are considered most suitable for appointment will be called.
3) No. T.A. will be paid for candidate for journey performed in connection with recruitment.
4) Applications will insufficient information will be summarily rejected.
5) Applications, which do not contain necessary enclosures as detailed above will be rejected.
6) Applications received after 5.00 p.m. on the date prescribed above will not be considered.
7) The office is not responsible for any postal delay, delay caused by any other service like courier or delay in delivery etc., and no correspondence will be entertain in any respect.
8) Candidate resorting to bring any influence of any kind will be summarily disqualified.
9) The appointing Authority reserves the right to cancel the notification without assigning any reason thereof.
10) As per the Hon’ble High Court Circular ROC.No. 802/S0/97, de, 29.01.1998 the spl. Judl. Magistrate of Second Class Courts are functioning For (05) days in a week i.e from Monday to Friday on working days between 7.30 a.m. and 10.30 a.m.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.