District and Sessions Judge Faridkot Recruitment 2021 for Various new posts
District and Sessions Judge Faridkot released total 05 new vacancies for the Peon/ Chowkidar. The applications should be filled on the proforma given below, complete in all respects, alongwith attested copies of relevant testimonials including proof of age, and two recent passport size photographs (out of which one should be pasted on the right upper side of the application).
All the interested candidates should note that :
- 05 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Middle School (5th-7th)
- Age limit 18 years – 35 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs.4,900-10,680/-
- Last Date To Apply is 20th August, 2021
- Location : Faridkot, Punjab
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date to Apply : 20th August, 2021|
Interview Date : 25th August, 2021 to 28th
|Candidates are required to send their application form via speed post /Courier to the given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Middle School (5th-7th) |
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Office of the District and Sessions Judge Faridkot
|Total 05 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 18 Years|
Max : 35 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Peon/ Chowkidar||Rs.4,900-10,680/- 1650 GP as per Punjab Govt.|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Qualification|
|1)||Peon/ Chowkidar||Should have passed Middie Standard examination with knowledge of |
Punjabi Language upto middle standard.
The interview will be conducted in this office at 10.00 A.M. as per first alphabets of the first name of the candidates and date of interview will be as under:-
|A to F||25th August, 2021|
|G to L||26th August, 2021|
|M to R||27th August, 2021|
|S to Z||28th August, 2021|
1) All the Candidates must bring the original testimonials with them, at the time of Interview. NoT.A./ D.A. will be paid to the candidates for this purpose.
2) Prescribed proforma of application form is also available on the official website of this office. The candidate will be solely responsible to appear in the interview. No separate information in this regard will be sent to the candidates. All the candidates should wear face mask properly by following the guidelines issued by the Health Authority Pb. Govt. issued frotn time to time.
3) The incomplete application and those received after 05.00 PM of duc date i.e. 20.08.2021 shall be rejected without assigning any reason. This office will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery, whatsoever.
4) Before applying to the above said posts, candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills eligibility criteria. This office shall reject the applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria at any stage of recruitment and if appointed erroneously such candidate shall be removed from service.
5) The reservation of vacancies is as per the policy of Punjab Government. If no suitable candidate from the reserved category is found available, the post of reserved category will be offered to the candidates of General Category.
6) Number of above said posts, may be increased or decreased due to administrative exigency. In case of CANCELLATION / POSTPONEMENT of Interview due to administrative reasons, this office shall not be
responsible. However notice in this regard will be notified on official website of this office.
7) All candidates must mention their contact numbers and email Ids in their applications.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.