Delhi Police Constable Jobs Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now for 6433 Vacancies
Delhi Police LOGO
Delhi Police Online Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
Delhi Police has released The Notification For Constable Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 6433
- Qualification : 10+2
- Age limit : 18 to 25 Years
- Pay Scale : As Per Rules
- Last Date : 31st March, 2023
- Location : New Delhi
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 01st March, 2023|
Last Date : 31st March, 2023
Last date for making Online Fee Payment : 31st March, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Online||AGE, Qualification, etc|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Constable||Computer-Based Examination (CBE)|
Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT)
|Government Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
The Delhi Police recruits candidates for Constable posts. Totally 6433 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment.
Candidates can check the Delhi Police Constable category-wise and gender-wise vacancies listed below.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Candidates should have the following age limit. The age limit for the Constable posts is given below. Candidates satisfying the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Constable||18 years||25 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for reserved categories.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
The officials of Delhi Police will conduct an online computer-based test for the following subjects in Hindi and English.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||25||25||A cumulative time of 90 minutes|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, www and Web Browsers, etc.||10||10|
Negative Marking – There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of the wrong answer.
Candidates must pay the application fee online on or before 31/03/2023. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the official website www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Now check for the Delhi Police Constable 2023 Notification to know your eligibility.
- And then click on the online form Link
- Click on the New Registration link
- Fill in the required details like registration id and password for filling up the application form
- Once the credentials are done, log in with those credentials
- The application form will appear then fill it correctly avoiding mistakes.
- After filling out the application form upload the required documents and click on the “continue” option.
- Preview the application form, if everything is correct then click on the “Submit” Button.
- Your application Form will be submitted and you can download it for further reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.