DDA FULL FORM
Delhi Development Authority
DDA Recruitment 2021 for new Vacancies
DDA released total 05 new vacancies for the post of Consultant. For implementation of Regional/City Level Landscape projects in Delhi, DDA invites applications for engaging Professionals purely on contractual basis. The required eligibility criteria for the posts are as under.
All the interested candidates should note that :
- 05 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Degree
- Age limit not mentioned
- Remuneration Of ₹ 45,000 – ₹ 65,000/- per month (post-wise)
- Last Date To Apply is 02nd September, 2021
- Location : Delhi
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 24th August, 2021 (10:00 AM)|
Last Date To Apply Online : 02nd September, 2021 upto 06:00 PM
|Candidates are required to send their application form via e-mail : [email protected]|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|QUALIFICATION||PERIOD OF ENGAGEMENT|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 05 Vacancies Are Available||Not mentioned |
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||REMUNERATION|
|1) Consultant (Sr. Landscape Architect)|
2) Consultant (Landscape Architect)
|₹ 45,000 – ₹ 65,000/- per month (post-wise)|
|1)||Consultant (Sr. Landscape Architect)||02|
|2)||Consultant (Landscape Architect)||03|
|1)||Consultant (Sr. Landscape Architect)||i. Two years full time Masters in Landscape Architecture from a|
ii. Five years full time B. Arch. from reputedUniversity/Institution.
|2)||Consultant (Landscape Architect)||i. Master Degree or equivalent in Landscape Architecture|
ii.Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from a recognized University
|1)||Consultant (Sr. Landscape Architect)||Minimum 5 years of experience in Core LandscapeProjects Candidate must have :|
i. Handled Regional/city level Landscape projects of area not less than 50 hectares from inception of the project till the completion.
ii. Experience of working on ecological projects is essential.
iii. A full-time continuous experience of at least 3years of working in a Government organization on landscape projects.
iv. Experience in Site coordination and supervision/execution of site works.
v. Knowledge of Preparation of BOQs and Estimates.
i. Proficiency in Architectural based software- AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D Development Softwares, MS Office (particularly proficient in documentation and presentations).
ii. Any publications/research paper published and interest in Seminars for
|2)||Consultant (Landscape Architect)||i. 01 Year of Experience in Landscape Projects after Master’s Degree.|
|1)||Consultant (Sr. Landscape Architect)||₹ 65,000/- per month|
|2)||Consultant (Landscape Architect)||₹ 45,000/- per month|
HOW TO APPLY
1) The candidate shall send the bio data in the prescribed format by 24.08.2021(10.00AM) upto 02.09.2021(06.00 P.M).
2) They shall fill up the form duly typed, paste photograph at the space provided in the prescribed application form (attached), put specimen signature in the space provided and then send the scanned copy of the signed application form duly filled in Word or pdf format at email – [email protected].
3) Application received through any other mode of communication / after the last of date of submission of application/ or not in prescribed format shall not be entertained.
4) No correspondence in this behalf either by email, post or phone shall be entertained.
1) Please do not enclose any document(s) while sending the scanned copy of the application form at the above mentioned email ID. The applicant isrequired to produce the original/supporting documents at the time of
interview, if called.
2) Sending bio data through email does not necessarily mean that the applicant shall be called for interview. Only those candidates will be called for interview who are shortlisted as per the criteria devised by the DDA keeping in view the requirement of the work to be carried out. In this regard, no communication either by email or phone, etc. shall be entertained.
3) The shortlisted candidates will be called to appear before the interview board on the dates decided by the DDA for this purpose. Date, Time & Venue of the interview will be intimated in due course of time. A notice in this regard will be uploaded on DDA’s website.
4) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5) The posts are temporary and engagement is purely on contractual basis initially for a period of 01 Year which may be extended further depending upon the requirement and satisfactory performance and will confer no right to the candidates for permanent employment against the said posts. Candidates are requested to bring all the documents / certificate related to qualification, experience etc, 02 passport size photographs in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents in support of the educational qualification and experience, on the date of interview.
6) The criteria for selection shall include the marks obtained by the candidate in the required essential qualifications for the post, relevant experience along with the marks obtained in interview.
7) Prospective candidates are advised to stay in touch with DDA’s website regularly for latest update.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.