COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED Technician Trade Apprentices 358 post VACANCY 2020
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India, invites Online application from eligible Vocational/ITI holders, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Commencement of Online Application : 15.07.2020 |
Last Date of Online Application : 04.08.2020
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the website CLICK HERE|
FOR DETAILED PROCEDURE CLICK HERE
|–||a Citizen of India,|
|MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR CSL||FEES|
|ITI HOLDERS FOR DETAILS CLICK HERE||NIL|
|358 POST VIEW MORE||Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.|
|STIPEND/SALARY||MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARDS FOR CSL|
|A. Category – I Technician (Vocational)Apprentices:- 9,000/-|
B. C ategory – II Trade Apprentices:- 8,000/-
|As prescribed in Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any.|
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT EXAMINATION IS GIVEN BELOW
CSL VACANCIES PER POST 2020
A. Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:-
|Sl.No.||Discipline||Number of seats||Stipend per month|
|1||Accounting & Taxation||1||9,000/-|
|2||Customer Relationship Management||2|
|3||Electrical & Electronic Technology||1|
|4||Food & Restaurant Management||3|
|5||Basic Nursing and Palliative care||1|
B. C ategory – II Trade Apprentices:-
|Sl.No.||Discipline||Number of seats||Stipend per month|
|10||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10|
|11||Sheet Metal Worker||47|
|12||Shipwright Wood (Carpenter)||20|
|14||Fitter Pipe (Plumber)||37|
|15||Refrigeration and Air ConditioningMechanic||10|
CSL MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:-
|Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.|
Category – II Trade Apprentices:-
|Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.|
|Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should upload Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority while submitting their online application and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.|
CSL SELECTION PROCEDURE
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc and self attested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CSL
- Applicants should go through the User Manual published on our website CLICK HERE (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration in the SAP E-recruitment portal of CSL and Submission of application against the seat applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements shall do the One Time Registration and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website CLICK HERE (Careers page) from 15 July 2020 to 04 Aug 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Documents to be uploaded online for submission of application: Before filling up the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size color photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size color photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature shall not be considered and shall be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per this Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- For applying through the SAP online application facility, the website shall remain functional from 15 July 2020 to 04 Aug 2020. The last date for submission of applications through online is 04 Aug 2020. In order to avoid heavy traffic in website on the last date that may result in non-submission of application, applicants are advised to log in to CSL website and submit applications well in advance before the last date. Those who apply on the last date of application may not get any troubleshooting assistance / technical support in the SAP application portal after 1700 hrs on the last date.
CSL OFFICIAL SITE
FOR MORE GOVERMENT EXAMINATION DO CHECK BELOW
FOR FREE GOVERMENT JOBS CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPERATIONS 😉
How many vacancies are their for CSL recruitment 2020?
358 VACANCIES view more
What is the minimum educational qualification for CSL recruitment 2020?
ITI HOLDERS FOR DETAILS CLICK HERE
what is the age limit for CSL recruitment 2020?
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
What is the last date FOR the application form of CSL recruitment 2020?
Commencement of Online Application : 15.07.2020
Last Date of Online Application : 04.08.2020 view more