CRID FULL FORM
Citizen Resource Information Department
CRID Recruitment 2021 for Various Vacancies
CRID (DRIISHYA) invites online application from eligible candidates for engagementof Pilots for Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS)/Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) on contract basis under CRID (DRIISHYA) as per Rules/ Regulation.
In Short, CRID Has released The Notification For Drone Pilot. Which Has :
- 07 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Degree
- Age limit 18 years – 58 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs 50,000/– per month
- Last Date To Apply is 31st December, 2021
- Location : Karnal/ Panchkula
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 30th November, 2021|
Last Date : 31st December, 2021
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|QUALIFICATION||PERIOD OF CONTRACT|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|03 Years extendable by another period of 03 years based on assessment of performance|
|Total 07 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 18 Years|
Max : 58 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Drone Pilot||Rs 50,000/– per month|
|Sr. no.||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Total|
|1)||Drone Pilots for RPAS||General : 04,|
SC : 02,
BCA : 01
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
|Sr. no.||Name of Posts||Qualification||Experience|
|1)||Drone Pilots for RPAS||Full time degree B.E/ B.Tech in Aeronautical |
Engineering from a recognized University
|Experience of handling|
|Sr. no.||Name of Posts||Responsibilities|
|1)||Drone Pilots for RPAS||• Pilot will be fully responsible for the safe custody of the RPAS/Drone its accessories, laptop etc. provided to him for Carrying out field work.|
• Safe custody of the Captured images/ data.
• To follow the laid down procedure/SoPs for the safe flying of the drones and to ensure drone is fit for flying.
HOW TO APPLY
Before applying online, a candidate is required to have :
1) Valid Mobile Number.
2) Valid E-mail Id.
3) Recent passport size photography (JPEG file format less than equal to 100k).
4) Passport or PPP ID or Birth Certificate.
5) Curriculum Vitae of the candidate (Word/ PDF format less than equal to 100kb).
1) Final selection for all the posts will be based on a written test and personal interview only. The written test shall have a weightage of of 80% of the total marks. The weightage of academic qualification, experience shall be decided before the date of the the written test and notified on the requirement Portal for each position.
2) Medium of written test shall be English only.
3) Written test can be conducted anywhere in Haryana at designated agency site. Tests centre details will be notified on
CRID(DRIISHYA) recruitment portal.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.