Coal India LOGO
CIL FULL FORM
Coal India Limited
CIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 588 Vacancies
COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) – a Schedule ‘A’ – MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India with Corporate Hqrs., at Kolkata is the single largest coal producing company in the world and one of the largest corporate employers of the country with manpower of 2.55 Lakhs approximately. It operates 345 mines in 85 mining areas across eight provincial states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh & Assam).
Coal India Limited (CIL) Has released The Notification For Management Trainees Through GATE – 2021. Which Has :
- 588 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Tech
- Upper Age limit 30 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 9th September, 2021
- Location : Anywhere in India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 10th August, 2021 from 10:00 AM|
Last Date To Apply Online : 9th September, 2021 till 11:59 PM
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Tech as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For UR/OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs. 1180/-|
For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen Candidates : No Fees
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 588 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 30 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Management Trainees Through GATE – 2021||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000 per month|
Name of Discipline
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021). Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores/Marks. Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2021 (MT-2021) of Coal India Limited, GATE Score Scores/Marks of 2021 will only be valid and GATE Score/Marks of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will be uploaded in the CIL website and they will be intimated about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) through CIL website and their registered E-mail Id only.
HOW TO APPLY
1) The candidates shall apply only through online mode through the link available on CIL website www.coalindia.in under Career with CIL >>>> Jobs at Coal India >>>> Current Job Notifications section as per the qualification and eligibility criteria indicated above.
2) While applying online, candidate needs to upload copies of the following self-attested documents: –
- Digital/Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 weeks in jpg/jpeg format).
- Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
- Scanned copies of the documents (in pdf format), as follows:
- Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate in support of age.
- Final / Provisional Degree / Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable.
- Apart from the other required documents, the candidates of final year / semester / trimester in the academic year 2020-21 will have to upload self-attested copy of their latest year / semester / trimester mark sheet / marks transcript of relevant minimum educational qualification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST will have to upload selfattested copy of valid caste certificate in prescribed format.
- For PwD category, self-attested copy of certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be uploaded.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload selfattested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate issued by the competent authority as per OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.19 of DoPT, Ministry of PPG &P, Govt. of India.
- Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.
- Candidates presently employed in Government / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous body should submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Competent Authority of their present employer as per point no. 11(v) of this advertisement.
3) Candidate can submit online application for one discipline (post) only.
4) If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the Coal India notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.