CNBC Hospital LOGO
CNBC Hospital FULL FORM
CHACHA NEHRU BAL CHIKITSALAYA
CNBC Hospital Recruitment 2021 for new Vacancies
CNBC Hospital released total 25 new vacancies for the Senior Residents. A Walk-in- Interview for appointment to following posts will be held as per details given below, in the conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031.
All the interested candidates should note that :
- 27 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is MBBS/PG
- Age limit 40 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs.67,700/-
- Interview Date is 17th August, 2021
- Location : Delhi
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Interview Date : 17th August, 2021||Candidates are required to attend Walk-in-interview|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Adhoc basis for 44 days||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
|QUALIFICATION||TIME AND VENUE OF INTERVIEW|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Time : 10.00 A.M.|
Venue : Conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 11003
|Total 27 Vacancies Are Available|| Max : 40 Years |
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Senior Residents||Rs. 67,700/- per month|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Qualification|
|1)||Senior Residents||M.B.B.S with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university. The candidate must have completed internship|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Emoluments|
|1)||Senior Residents||Level 11, Cell 1 (Basic Rs. 67700 /- ) and usual allowances as admissible under the rules.|
1) All the posts are provisional and the numbers of vacancies are subject to change without any notice.
2) The candidate having registration with the respective State can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC registration within one month of joining.
3) Upper age limit for Senior Resident for eligibility will be 40 years in accordance with the order no. DHF&W/Q015/57/2016-HR-Medical-Secy (H&FW)#.11245062/1502-08 dated 26.11.2020 issued by H&FW Department, GNCTD. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC and Physically
Handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
Further in accordance with circular no. F.No.121/26/2010/H&FW 1996 -2045 dated 10-06-2011 issued by H &FW department GNCTD, The candidates who have already completed 03 years of senior residency may also apply for the said posts and they will be considered in 2nd list.
Firstly, the list containing names of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as senior residents and the second list would be used only after that.
4) No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
5) The selected candidates will have to follow hospital vide policies.
6) The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates alongwith Marksheet and one passport size photograph and Adhar Card.
7) The candidates should report at 09.00 AM & not later than 10:00AM.
8) Senior Residents those who have completed the three years of SR ship may also apply.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.