CMOH FULL FORM
Chief Medical Officer of HeaIth
CMOH Hooghly Recruitment 2021 for Various Vacancies
An Walk-in interview will be held on 27.11.2021 from 10:30 AM at the Office of the CMOH, Hooghly for engagement for a period up to 31.03.2022 on contractual basis of 05 (five) Coordinator and 05 (five) Data Entry Operator for different major hospital under CMOH, Hooghly. The remuneration (consolidated) will be applicable as per the order of MD NHM, vide Memo No HFW-35099/188/2021/3244 Dated 28.10.2021.
CMOH Hooghly Has released The Notification For Coordinator & Data Entry Officer. Which Has :
- 10 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduation
- Age limit 21-40 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 13,560 to Rs. 45,000 per month
- Interview Date To Apply is 27th November, 2021
- Location : Hooghly, West Bengal
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
Interview Date To Apply : 27th November, 2021
|Candidates are required to attend a Walk-in Interview to apply|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduation as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
31st March, 2022
|Total 10 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 21 Years|
Max : 40 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
2) Data Entry Officer
|1) Rs. 13,560 per month|
2) Rs. 45,000 per month
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|2)||Data Entry Operator||05|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Coordinator||1) Post Graduation Diploma/ Degree in Health Care Management/ Hospital Administration|
2) Proficiency in using MS Office
|2)||Data Entry Operator||1) Graduate from any recognized University and have completed at least 1-year Diploma/ Certificate Course in Computer Application from Govt. Registered Institution|
2) Working Knowledge of Computers, operating Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access
1) Essential qualification degree through Distant Learning Course or from any Open University will not be entertained.
2) The engagement contract period will be valid up to 31-Mar-2022 only.
3) Mode of Selection
a) Screening of documents, b) Computer Test, c) lnterview
Note- Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained in academic qualification
(weightage) experience and interview.
4) Candidates are instructed to bring all the original documents along with one photo copy of the testimonials to be submitted at the time of registration on that day i.e 27.11.2021.
5) Candidates are instructed to make registration within 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM at the venue on 27.11.2021. No registration will be allowed after 1.00 PM.
6) Place of lntervierv/ Computer Test/ Document verification will be done at the office of the CMOH, Barabazaar, Chinsurah, Hooghly ,712101 or the above mentioned posts.
7) All the above-mentioned qualification should be completed before the date of advertisement for the post.
8) The essential qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitles the candidates to claim selection.
9) Applicants are requested to visit the official website given below at the URL “Recruitment” regularly for instruction / information issued from time to time.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.