Chief Judicial Magistrate Tinsukia Recruitment 2021 for new vacancies
In Short, Chief Judicial Magistrate Tinsukia Has released The Notification For Office Peon /Attached Peon and Night Chowkidar. Which Has :
- 09 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 7th/ 10th/ 12th
- Age limit 18 years – 40 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 37,500/-
- Last Date To Apply is 26th November, 2021
- Location : Tinsukia, Assam
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 09th November, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 26th November, 2021
|Candidates are required to send their application form to the given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|7th/ 10th/ 12th|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 09 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 18 Years|
Max : 40 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Office Peon|
2) Attached Peon
3) Night Chowkidar
|Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 37,500/- + G.P.3,900/-|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates have to send their application through post, superscribing the post applied for on the top of the envelop to the address “The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia, PIN-786126, Assam”. The candidates may also submit their applications in the drop box placed at the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia, Assam.
2) The candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and registration number along with the date must be mentioned in the application.
3) The candidates have to submit self-attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste, employment exchange certificate, etc., and two recent passport size photographs along with the application.
4) Candidates already in service should have to apply through proper channel.
5) A candidate will be eligible to apply only for one particular category of post.
6) Incomplete Application/ Defective Application/ Duplicate application for two or more posts/ Application received late shall be sunnmarily rejected without intimating the applicants.
1) Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2) The candidate must have minimum qualification of VIII standard pass and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said posts.
3) The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.1 1.2021. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
4) Applications should reach the Office of the undersigned on or before 26.11.2021 during office hours.
5) No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for appearing in interview / viva-voce.
6) Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidature.
7) The list of eligible candidates shall be uploaded in the Official website of Tinsukia District Judiciary i.e. www.tinsukiaiudiciary.gov.in. All information regarding date of interview will be intimated through the above noted official website. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the official website regularly.
8) The Final Selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in interview/viva-voce.
9) Any other terms and conditions as deemed fit by the authority.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.