CAU Imphal LOGO
CAU IMPHAL FULL FORM
Central University of Agriculture Imphal
CAU Imphal Recruitment 2021 for Various Vacancies
Applications are invited for various contractual positions required under a collaborative project entitled “Mobile Based Agro-Advisory Systemin Arunachal Pradesh”, funded by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India in collaboration wth Digital India Corporation (DIC), New Delhi and Central Agricultural University, Imphal, Manipur. The elegible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview before the selection committee at College of Horticulture and Forestry, CAU, Paighat, Arunachal Pradesh-791102 on given date and time for respective positions.
In Short, CAU Imphal Has released The Notification For Agro Associate, Field Manager and More. Which Has :
- 15 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 12th Pass/ B.Sc/ B.V.Sc/ B.F.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.V.Sc/ M.F.Sc
- Age limit 21-45 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 9,500 to Rs. 31,500 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 14th August, 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Issue Date of Notification : 29th July, 2021|
Last Date to Apply Online : 14th August, 2021
Interview Date : 17th & 18th August, 2021 at 11:00 AM
|Candidates are required to send their application forms via E-Mail to : [email protected]|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require 12th Pass/ B.Sc/ B.V.Sc/ B.F.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.V.Sc/ M.F.Sc as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 15 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 21 Years|
Max : 45 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Agro Associate|
2) Field Manager
3) Field Coordinator
|1) Rs. 31,500/- per month|
2) Rs. 20,000/- per month
3) Rs. 9,500/- per month
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1)||Agro Associate||25-45 Years (Relaxation as per GOI rules)|
|2)||Field Manager||21-30 Years (Relaxation as per GOI rules)|
|3)||Field Coordinator||21-30 Years (Relaxation as per GOI rules)|
TERMS & CONDITION
1) Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates are requested to send the duely filled in application form (Biodata) along with scanned copy of the original documents only through email given above on or before 14th August, 2021 (upto 4.30 P.M.). Application received after due date & time will not be considered for screening. After screening the applications, the eligible and shortlisted candidates will be informed by email or on website of CoHF (http:// http://www.chfcau.org.in) / CAU, Imphal (https://www.cau.ac.in) for further details regarding interview (Walk-in/ online through video-conferencing) on 17th and 18 th August, 2021 (11:00 A.M.) as indicated above.
2) The candidates called for interview should produce negative RTPCR/ True-NAT Certificate during the time of interview. The certificate should be obtained 72hrs before the date of interview by an Govt. recognised testing agency.
3) The positions are purely temporary, contractual, co-terminus with the project & may be terminated at any time.
4) Appointment will be issued on 6 (six) month’s basis and subsequent continuation will be based on performance.
5) Selected candidate will not be entitled for any claim for regular appointment/absorption in this College or in CAU in future.
6) For SC/ST/OBC candidate age limit is as per the Govt. oflndia norms. Such candidates claiming relaxation in age should produce the caste certificate from the Competent Authority.
7) The candidates should bring ORIGINAL filled in application and bio-data in plain paper along with 2 passport size photographs,original certificates regarding qualifications, experience, attested photo copies of the certificatesand NOC from the last employer (if already employed) as per the format enclosed at the time of Interview.
8) No TAIDA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview.
10) Candidates should mention the Post for which he/she will apply. The name of the Post with complete address should also be mentioned on the Envelope in which the application will be sent.
11) The Competent authority reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all these contractual posts and also to increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning reasons. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.