BSF FULL FORM
Border Security Force
BSF Application Form For Latest Vacancies
BSF Has released The Notification For Head Constable Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 254
- Qualification : 10th, ITI, Diploma
- Age limit : 52 years
- Pay Scale : Rs.25,000 to 81,100/-
- Last Date : 03rd January, 2023
- Location : Across India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 04th November 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 03rd January, 2023
|Candidates are required to send their application form via speed post/ courier to the given address.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Head Constable||Written Test / Interivew|
|Central Government Jobs||Board Security Force|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Head Constable (Vehicle Mechanic)||100|
|2.||Head Constable (Auto Electrician)||12|
|3.||Head Constable (Black Smith or Tin Smith)||16|
|4.||Head Constable (Painter)||19|
|5.||Head Constable (Upholster)||18|
|6.||Head Constable (Turner)||15|
|7.||Head Constable (Fitter)||18|
|8.||Head Constable (Vulcanize Operator-Tyre Repair Plant)||19|
|9.||Head Constable (Carpenter)||06|
|10.||Head Constable (Store Keeper)||20|
|11.||Head Constable (Welder)||11|
For Deputation From CAPFs:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department: or
- With five years regular service in the grade of Head Constable in the scale of Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20,200 plus grade pay Rs. 2400/- (Pre revised) and Revised Pay Level -4 in the pay matrix (Rs.25,500-81,100/-) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department: and
- 3 years diploma in Auto Mobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Auto Electrical Engineering
For Ex-Servicemen (Deputation/ Re-Employment):
- The armed Forces personnel who are due for retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having requisite experience as under shall be considered.
- Matriculation or 10th
- ITI Certificate in respective trade
Note: For more detailed information about the BSF Head Constable Qualifications & experience kindly refer to the official notification attached below.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 52 years as of the closing date of receipt of applications.
- For the post of BSF Head Constable, the salary for selected candidates will be Rs.25,000 to Rs.81,100/- as per the 7th CPC.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the official website of BSF at http://bsf.nic.in/
- Open application and detaile advertisement.
- If eligible, click the continue button to register.
- Make sure to read all documents to fill up the details.
- If eligible, Go to the application form to fill it.
- For any details visit BSF website.
- The duly filled application form should reach to below given address only.
- Incomplete application without the requisite information/ documents will not be entertained.
- The envelope containing the applications must be super scribed in bold letter as “Application for the post of HC (Technical) on deputation form CAPFs and deputation/ re-employment (Ex-servicemen) from Armed Forces in BSF”
Postal Address: Deputy Inspector General (Tpt), Directorate General, BSF, Block No.10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.