BRO FULL FORM
Border Roads Organisation
BRO Online Application Form 2021 for Various Vacancies
Border Roads Organization (BRO) Has released The Notification For Multi Skilled Worker Painter, Vehicle Mechanic and Many More. Which Has :
- 354 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 10th Pass
- Pay Scale as per rules
- Last Date To Apply is 45 Days from the date of advertisement
- Location : Anywhere in India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : Will be notified soon|
Last Date To Apply Online : Will be notified soon
|Candidates are required to send their application forms via Speed Post/ Courier to the given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|10th Pass + Courses/Certifications (if any)|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For GEN/OBC/EWS/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 50/-|
For SC/ST Candidates: No fees
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|VACANCY||MODE OF APPLICATION|
|Total 354 Vacancies Are Available||Offline|
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Vehicle Mechanic|
2) Multi Skilled Worker Painter
3) Multi Skilled Worker (Waiter)
4) Driver Mechanical Transport (OG)
|As per rules and norms|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|2)||Multi Skilled Worker Painter||33|
|3)||Multi Skilled Worker (Waiter)||12|
|4)||Driver Mechanical Transport (OG)||16|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1)||Vehicle Mechanic||10th Pass + Courses/Certifications (if any)|
|2)||Multi Skilled Worker Painter||10th Pass + Courses/Certifications (if any)|
|3)||Multi Skilled Worker (Waiter)||10th Pass + Courses/Certifications (if any)|
|4)||Driver Mechanical Transport (OG)||10th Pass + Courses/Certifications (if any)|
1) Candidates will be initially selected based on Provisional Merit List in Written Test only and candidates will be screened for further recruitment process based on written marks for physical and practical trade tests.
2) Candidates will be called for medical examination after the declassification of the final merit list for the candidates qualifying the physical and practical trade test.
3) Call letters for the Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test) will be sent to the candidates by post and the same can also be seen on BRO official website i.e., https://bro.gov.in/index.asp
4) Those candidates, who have been declared FIT in Medical Examination and meeting all criteria, will have to undergo training at GREF Centre, Pune for the specified period.
HOW TO APPLY
2) Candidates are required to fill in their details and need to mention the Advertisement Number, Date and Post applied.
3) Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate applications with separate fees. One envelope should contain one application for one post only.
4) The Application Form should be submitted to the following address below through Registered post along with acknowledgment
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.