BPSC FULL FORM
Bihar Public Service Commission
BPSC Application Form 2022 For Latest Vacancies
BPSC Has released The Notification For 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 281
- Qualification : As Per Notification
- Age Limit : 20 to 42 Years
- Pay Scale : Level 07 to 09
- Last Date : 20th December 2022
- Location : Bihar
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Apply Online : 25th November 2022|
Last Date to Apply Online : 20th December 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Coordinator, District Fire Officer, Jail Superintendent, State Tax Assistant Commissioner, Junior Election Officer, Under Registrar-Joint Under Registrar, Labor Superintendent, Planning/ District Planning Officer, Probation Officer, Assistant Registrar Cooperation Committees, Assistant Director, Directorate of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Bihar Education Service, Labor Enforcement Officer, Additional District Transport Officer, Rural Development Officer, Block Panchayat Raj Officer, Revenue Officer and equivalent, Supply Inspector, Block Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Welfare Officer.||Preliminary Examination (Part-I), |
Main (Written) Examination (Part-II),
Personality Test (Part-III)
|PSC Jobs||68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy Superintendent of Police||08|
|3.||District Fire Officer||19|
|5.||State Tax Assistant Commissioner||07|
|6.||Junior Election Officer||08|
|7.||Under Registrar-Joint Under Register||20|
|9.||Planning/ District Planning Officer||03|
|11.||Assistant Registrar Cooperation Committees||04|
|13.||Directorate of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||02|
|14.||Bihar Education Service||04|
|15.||Labor Enforcement Officer||35|
|16.||Additional District Transport Officer||01|
|17.||Rural Development Officer||07|
|18.||Block Panchayat Raj Officer||40|
|19.||Revenue Officer and equivalent||39|
|21.||Block Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Welfare Officer.||60|
Following are the 68th BPSC Eligibility Criteria that candidates who wish to apply for the BPSC 68th CCE Prelims should possess.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have passed the graduation or equivalent examination from a recognized university on the last date of filling out the online application.
- For the District Fire Officer Post, it is mandatory to have a graduate degree from the Faculty of science or a graduate (Fire Engineering) or engineering graduate degree in Mechanical/ Automobile subject from a recognized institute.
- Candidate’s age between 20 to 22 years old is eligible to apply for the BPSC 68th Combined Competitive Exam 2022.
- Maximum unreserved (male) 37 years,
- Unreserved (female), backward class, and Extremely backward class (male and female) is 40 years and
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Male and Female) is 42 years.
- For Posts 1 to 14, the pay scale is level – 9.
- For posts 15 to 21, the pay scale is Level – 7.
- Rs.600/- for general candidates.
- For SC/ ST of Bihar State only- Rs.150/-.
- Rs.150/- for handicapped candidates (40% or more).
- For all other candidates- Rs.600/-.
- In addition to the above-mentioned examination fee, the candidate will also have to pay the fee prescribed by various banks, which will be automatically taken as a bank charge by the bank in the course of online payment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Initially, visit the official site at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Then the home page appears on the screen.
- In the home page, find the link for the BPSC 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination Notification 2022.
- Download it and go through the details.
- If you have the same eligibilities then click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly.
- Finally, provide all the necessary documents.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.