BEL FULL FORM
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. Its Ghaziabad unit proposes to engage 112 ITI trade apprentice under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for one year Apprenticeship training in the following designated trade.
In Short, BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL) Has released The Notification For Apprentice. Which Has :
- 112 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is ITI.
- Age limit Min : 21 Years
- Stipend Of Rs. 7987/- – Rs. 8985/-
- Last Date To Apply is 10 Aug 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 26 July 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 10 Aug 2021
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Qualification Required is ITI.|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 112 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 21 Years|
|NAME OF TRADE||PAY SCALE|
|1) Fitter / Electrician|
2) Electronic Mechanic / COPA
|1) Rs. 8985/- per month|
2) Rs. 7987/- per month
Eligibility Criteria to Apply :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have passed their ITI from recognized industrial training institute under NCVT only in less than three years from 30-09-2021.
- Age limit: Maximum age should be 21 years or less on 30-09-2021. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The candidate should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in any other organizations.
- Candidate should have registration number [provided by MIS portal]. If not, candidate may register through the below website and get the registration number.
Eligibility Criteria :
- If the number of applicants is higher than the number of vacancies indicated, then the criteria to shortlisting of candidates will be based on final percentage of marks obtained in their ITI Certificate.
- Pass class will be required for employee ward for selection.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
Before proceeding to enrolment process the students should have the following documents and information in
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB
- Scan copy of 10th Certificate.
- Scan copy of Caste certificate/PWD (If any).
- Scan copy of Qualifying ITI Certificate clear-cut indication of passing status with division and percentage (INTERNET COPY NOT ALLOWED): Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB
- Passport size color photograph : JPEG , Size : Less than 20KB (4.5 * 3.5 Cm in pixel).
- Bank accounts details will be required to furnish (State Bank Of India).
- Valid Personal Email ID and Mobile No.
Note : For any query, contact through e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. No other medium of communication will be
entertained for any Query.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY ONLINE||Registration | Login|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.