BFUHS FULL FORM
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
BFUHS Recruitment 2021 for Various new posts
BFUHS released total 63 new vacancies for the Senior Resident/Senior Tutor.
All the interested candidates should note that :
- 24 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is MS/MD/DM/M.Ch
- Age limit not be more than 40 years
- Pay Level as per level 09 of pay matrix
- Interview Date is 20th August, 2021
- Location : Faridkot
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Interview Date is 20th August, 2021||Candidates are required to attend Walk-In-Interview|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|TIME AND VENUE OF INTERVIEW||ELIGIBILITY|
|Time : 03:00 PM|
Venue : GGS Medical College & Hospital,
Faridkot will be held at Baba Farid University of
Health Sciences, Faridkot
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|General Category : Rs. 1770 (Fee Rs. 1500 + GST Rs. 270 @ 18 %)|
SC Category : Rs. 885 (Fee Rs. 750 + GST Rs. 135 @ 18 %)
Payment Mode : Demand Draft
|Total 24 Vacancies Are Available||Not be more than 40 years |
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY LEVEL|
|Senior Resident/Senior Tutor||As per level 09 of pay matrix|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Vacancies||Total|
|1)||Senior Resident/Senior Tutor||General Surgery-03 (UR-01, SC-02), |
Psychiatry-02 (UR-01, SC-01),
General Medicine-02 (UR-01, SC-01),
OBG-02 (UR-01, SC-01),
TB & Chest-01 (UR-01),
Radio-diagnosis-02 (UR-01, SC-01),
Anaesathesia-04 (UR-03, SC-01),
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Qualification|
|1)||Senior Resident/Senior Tutor||DM/M.Ch for super-specialties and MD/MS for others specialties. In case DM/M.Ch candidates for super-specialties posts are not available, MD/MS from allied |
specialties will also be eligible.
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|1)||Senior Resident/Senior Tutor||As per level 09 of pay matrix table of 7th Central Pay Commission and amendment issued from time to time by Finance Department. Government of Punjab.|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Age Limit|
|1)||Senior Resident/Senior Tutor||The maximum (upper age) age must not be more than 40 years, provided |
that in case adequate eligible candidates of 40 years or below are not
available, candidates above the age of 40 years will also be eligible. No
age limit in case of Super specialties.
1) The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
2) Reservation as per Pb. Govt. rules. If no eligible reserve category candidate is available, the seats will be filled from eligible general category candidates.
3) The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, permanent residence, marks sheet, degree, experience etc.
4) The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
5) Applicant must possess the requisite qualification & Experience by the last date of receipt of application
6) Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
7) Permanent Registration is required from Punjab Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
8) The term of appointment for the post is for three years.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.