BEL FULL FORM
Bharat Electronics Limited
In Short, Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional Electronics
Company under the Ministry of Defence Has released The Notification For Trainee Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I on contract basis, for EVM production for Export Manufacturing, SC & US, Military Radars and Military Communication SBUs of Bengaluru Complex. Which Has :
- 511 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is B.E./ B.Tech.
- Age limit Max. 25-28 Years (Post wise)
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 25,000-Rs. 50,000/- per month
- Last Date To Apply is 15 Aug 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date To Apply Online : 15 Aug 2021||Candidates are required to apply online along with the relevant documents by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Project Engineer-I: Initially 2 Years|
Trainee Engineer-I: Initially 1 Year
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Project Engineer-I: Rs.500/- (General, EWS, OBC)|
Trainee Engineer-I: Rs.200/- (General, EWS, OBC)
Payment Mode : ONLINE through SBI Collect.
|VACANCY||UPPER AGE LIMIT|
|Total 511 Vacancies Are Available||For Sr. No. 1 : 25 Years|
For Sr. No. 2 : 28 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|Trainee Engineer-I|| 4 years full time B.E / B. Tech Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics. First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwD candidates. |
Post Qualification Experience: Fresh Engineering graduates in the indicated disciplines may also apply. Freshers should have completed 8th semester examinations and all other requirements for award of Engineering Degree in 2021 and should produce Provisional Degree Certificate / Engineering Degree Certificate at the time of joining.
|Project Engineer-I||4 years full time B.E / B. Tech Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics. First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwD candidates.|
Post Qualification Experience: 2 years relevant post qualification industrial experience. Only relevant post qualification experience will be considered. The decision of the selection committee, with respect to relevance of experience will be final.
|Post||Pay Scale (per month)|
|Trainee Engineer-I||1st Year – Rs. 25,000/-|
2nd Year – Rs. 28,000/-
3rd Year – Rs. 31,000/-
|Project Engineer-I||1st Year – Rs. 35,000/-|
2nd Year – Rs. 40,000/-
3rd Year – Rs. 45,000/-
4th Year – Rs. 50,000/-
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- B.E / B. Tech Engineering Degree certificate (as applicable), clearly indicating the discipline and class obtained.
- All semester marks cards or consolidated marks card.
- Caste / Tribe / Community / Disability / Economic status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservation under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as links to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.08.2020.
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer is compulsory. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily attached.
- Candidates working on permanent / fixed tenure basis in PSUs / Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of the interview.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.