BECIL FULL FORM
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
BECIL Online Application 2021 for New Vacancies
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise invites eligible candidates for selection on following posts for one of our Government Clients purely on contract basis in e-Governance Project at Gurugram, Haryana. BECIL Has released The Notification For Application Developers, SAP/ ABAP Developers and more. Which Has :
- 13 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 5 Lakhs P.A.
- Last Date To Apply is 12th October, 2021
- Location : Gurugram, Haryana
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 7th October, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 12th October, 2021
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below) followed by a Walk-in Interview|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-|
For ST/SC/PH Candidates: Rs. 250/-
|Total 13 Vacancies Are Available||3-5 Years|
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Application Developer|
2) SAP / ABAP Developer
3) UI Developer
4) Soc Engineer
|1) Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum (CTC)|
2) Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum (CTC)
3) Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum (CTC)
4) Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum (CTC)
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|2)||SAP / ABAP Developer||05|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Application Developer||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field.|
|2)||SAP / ABAP Developer||BE/B.Tech/MSc (CS/IT)|
|3)||UI Developer||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field|
|4)||Soc Engineer||BE/B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA|
HOW TO APPLY
1) The employee shall be appointed on the payroll of BECIL’s empanelled agency. However, deployment will be done through BECIL to the Principal Employer (Government Power Sector).Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments.
2) The employee shall be paid salary as per the Contract between BECIL and Principal Employer.
3) The contribution of EPF (Employee and Employer’s Contribution)/Insurance Premium and any other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above Consolidated Salary/CTC of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
4) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
5) Place of posting/Duty point may be transferable across the country and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project.
6) The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with one set of selfattested photocopies of the original documents.
7) Application forms may be submitted online on www.beciljobs.com along with scan copies of self- attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
Registration Fees: Non-refundable Registration Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) plus GST for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) plus GST for SC/ST/PH candidates are to be made through the online system after completing the application. Online Payment system accepts all types of payments NEFT/RTGS/UPI/Credit Card / Debit Card etc.
The candidates may submit physically the application form at our Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 along with Demand Draft.
NOTE: During the walk-in-interview, it is mandatory to bring hard copies of self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
8) Last date for submission of application form/walk-in Interview is 12.10.2021.
9) All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to modify/extend/cancel the contract without any prior notice.
10) If it is found that any candidate has offered/given bribe in monetary or any other form for his selection, his candidature shall be immediately rejected and he will be barred for applying in any job services of the company in future. Such type of practice is strictly prohibited. Further,
11) it is also advisable to do not deposit cash to any person claiming to be representative of the Principal Employer/Contractor.The candidates who are selected shall have to join immediately at the place of posting.
12) For any query/details, Please Contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone No. 9354825858, 9899955240
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
Team SNEA wishes you all the best for all your future endeavors
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.