Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now For 222 Vacancies
Assam Police LOGO
Assam Police Application Form 2022 For Latest Vacancies
Assam Police Has released The Notification For Excise Constable Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 222
- Qualification : 8th, 10th
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 Years
- Pay Scale : Rs.14,000 – 49,000/-
- Last Date : 08th Febuary, 2023
- Location : Assam
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 10th January, 2023|
Last Date : 08th Febuary, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Excise Constable||PST (Physical Standard Test)|
PET (Physical Efficiency Test)t)
|Central Government Jobs||Assam Police|
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam invites applications for 222 Excise Constable Posts. The table contains the name of the category and the number of vacancies. The vacancy distribution is given under.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Male||Female||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|1||Excise Constable||Candidates must have passed 10th standard.|
The age minimum & maximum age limit for the Excise Constable posts is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Excise Constable||18 to 30 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST(P), ST(H), OBC, MOBC. The age relaxation given below is given as per Government rules.
|SC, ST (P) & ST (H)||05 Years|
|OBC / MOBC||03 Years|
The monthly salary with Grade pay and other allowances is admissible under the rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Excise Constable||Rs.14,000-49,000/- GP – 5000|
- There is no application fee.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates should apply online only.
- The online application link will be available on the official website www.slprbassam.in.
- Online registration starts from 10/01/2023 to 08/02/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the required documents, Passport size photograph & Signature.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY OLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.