ARIAS Society LOGO
ARIAS Society Online Application Form 2021 for Various Vacancies
Walk-in Interviews will be held in the Office of the ARIAS Society at the address given above, for recruitment of the following positions on purely temporary contractual basis as mentioned below. Interested eligible Candidates who are citizen of India as defined under the Constitution of India and fulfill the eligibility norms of educational qualification, experience, age etc. as per respective Terms of Reference (ToR) provided in the website of ARIAS Society, may Walk-In accordingly along with the prescribed application form and all original certificates/documents relating to qualification, experience, age, identity proof, latest salary certificate, two passport size colored photographs etc. and also a set of self-attested copies of the same.
The required qualification & experience in brief, age and indicative range of Cost to Project (CTP) per year for the positions are mentioned below. However, the same shall be as per the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) provided on the website of ARIAS Society (link given below).
ARIAS Society Has released The Notification For Account Execuitive, Mobile App Developer and Many More. Which Has :
- 50 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Degree/ Post Graduation
- Upper age limit 35-45 Years
- Pay Scale of Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 10,80,000 LPA
- Interview Date To Apply is 4th to 22nd December, 2021
- Location : Assam
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Issue Date of Notification : 26th November, 2021|
Interview Date To Apply : 4th to 22nd December, 2021
|Candidates are required to attend a Walk-in Interview to apply|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require Degree/ Post Graduation as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 50 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 35-45 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Account Execuitive, Mobile App Developer and Many More||Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 10,80,000 LPA|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|3)||District Horticulture Coordinator||02|
|4)||Mobile App Developer||01|
|5)||Junior Management Information Systems Specialist||01|
|6)||District Enterprise Development Coordinator||04|
|7)||District Enterprise Development Executive||01|
|8)||Office Management Executive||20|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Accounts Executive||M.Com from any Govt. recognized University with indepth knowledge of financial management procedures applicable for World Bank/externally funded projects and having hands on experience of operating Tally accounting software. Atleast 3 years of experience in financial management related activities in any World Bank/ Externally aided project or similar Govt. of India funded projects/ National level reputed projects, with minimum 1 (one) year in Govt. projects|
|2)||MIS Executive||B. Sc. (IT or Comp. Sc.)/B. Tech. (Computer Science)/Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)/ three years Diploma in Computer Science or a closely related field.|
|3)||District Horticulture Coordinator||Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture from any recognized university/ Institution|
|4)||Mobile App Developer||BE/ B.Tech/ Master degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology from any Govt. recognized University/Institutions.|
|5)||Junior Management Information Systems Specialist||BE/ B.Tech/Master degree/ Post Graduate Diploma (min two years duration) in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/or a closely related field from any Govt. recognized University/ Institutions.|
|6)||District Enterprise Development Coordinator||Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA/ PGDBM) with specialization in agribusiness/ entrepreneurship/ rural management/ marketing/ finance.|
|7)||District Enterprise Development Executive||B.Sc in Agriculture or allied sectors/ B.E. or B.Tech in Agriculture/ food technology/ BBA with at least 3 years experience in agribusiness, food processing sector.|
|8)||Office Management Executive||Graduate (minimum three years duration) degree in any field from recognized University/institution. Working Experience: The OA must have at least (2) two years’ experience in office management/secretarial work in any public or private sector organization.|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Pay Scale (in LPA)|
|1)||Accounts Executive||Rs. 3.00|
|2)||MIS Executive||Rs. 4.20|
|3)||District Horticulture Coordinator||Rs. 4.80 – 6.00|
|4)||Mobile App Developer||Rs. 6.60 – 7.20|
|5)||Junior Management Information Systems Specialist||Rs. 6.60 – 7.20|
|6)||District Enterprise Development Coordinator||Rs. 6.60 – 10.80|
|7)||District Enterprise Development Executive||Rs. 3.00 – 4.20|
|8)||Office Management Executive||Rs. 3.00|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1)||Accounts Executive||35 years|
|2)||MIS Executive||35 years|
|3)||District Horticulture Coordinator||45 years|
|4)||Mobile App Developer||40 years|
|5)||Junior Management Information Systems Specialist||40 years|
|6)||District Enterprise Development Coordinator||40 years|
|7)||District Enterprise Development Executive||35 years|
|8)||Office Management Executive||35 years|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Date & Time|
|1)||Accounts Executive||4th Dec 2021 (10:30 AM-12.00 Noon)|
|2)||MIS Executive||7th Dec 2021 (10:30 AM-12.00 Noon)|
|3)||District Horticulture Coordinator||9th Dec 2021 (10:30 AM-12.00 Noon)|
|4)||Mobile App Developer||13th Dec 2021 (10:30 AM-12.00 Noon)|
|5)||Junior Management Information Systems Specialist||15th Dec 2021 (10:30 AM-12.00 Noon)|
|6)||District Enterprise Development Coordinator||17th Dec 2021 (10:30 AM-12.00 Noon)|
|7)||District Enterprise Development Executive||20th Dec 2021 (10:30 AM-12.00 Noon)|
|8)||Office Management Executive||22nd Dec 2021 (10:30 AM-12.00Noon)|
1) The original certificates/documents will be returned after corroboration with the self-attested copies to be brought by the candidates. If at any stage, it is found that information furnished in the application or supporting documents is misleading/ misrepresented/ incomplete/ false, candidature shall be liable for cancellation. In case of exceptionally talented candidates, the SPD may relax the age limit of all the mentioned positions. Application received through email shall not be entertained and rejected.
2) The SPD, ARIAS Society reserves the right to-
- In case of overwhelming response, to hold written examination of the candidates selected for the interview, and in that case, the candidates securing more than 60%marks in the written test shall only be interviewed.
- Cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process, in parts or fully, without assigning any reason and without thereby causing any liability to anyone.
- Increase or decrease the number of positions mentioned above.
- Recruit the selected incumbents in a staggered manner.
3) No TA/DA shall be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
4) The maximum Cost to Project (CTP) for all the above positions mentioned in the respective REoI and the Terms of References (ToR) provided on the website of ARIAS Society at http://www.arias.in/career.html is just an indicative range and a selected candidate will be offered remuneration based on (i) around 20% (max) hike on the last drawn remuneration and (ii) performance in the interview.
5) In case, sufficient candidates with requisite experience in the field cited above are not available, the Interview Panel may allow candidates having lesser years of experience to appear before the Interview Panel; However, if selected they will be offered a lower CTP.
6) Mere allowing a candidate to appear before the Interview Panel shall not necessarily mean that the candidate is qualified and eligible for the position. The candidate’s acceptance shall be solely based on the qualifications, experience, performance in the interview, etc. as assessed by the InterviewPanel.
7) Interested and eligible Candidates (from India) having the essential qualification and experience may directly Walk-In for Interview on the above mentioned dates at the office of the ARIAS Society, Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati-781022. Candidates arriving up to 12:00 Noon on the date of Walk-in-Interview may be considered/entertained for the selection process.
8) ARIAS Society is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying. We wish you all the very best!!
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.