APSC FULL FORM
Assam Public Service Commission
APSC Online Application Form 2022 for New Vacancies
Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below in the cadre of Junior Administrative Assistant under the Establishment of Assam Public Service Commission.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Has released The Notification For Junior Administrative Assistant. Which Has :
- 13 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Any Degree
- Age limit 21-40 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 per month + G.P. 8700
- Last Date To Apply is 31st January, 2022
- Location : Assam
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 3rd January, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 31st January, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require Any Degree as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 13 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 21 Years|
Max : 40 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 per month + G.P. 8700|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Junior Administrative Assistant||13|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Junior Administrative Assistant||a) The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized University. (Upload valid self-attested supporting documents.)|
b) The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute. He/She must have proficiency in Basic Computer Applications like MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), Internet etc.
(Upload valid self-attested supporting documents.)
HOW TO APPLY
1) Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
2) Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the user registration process by providing basic details.
3) CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.
4) After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
5) After login, applicants need to provide One Time Registration details such as Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Photo (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB and not older than 3 months) & Signature (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB) and other required documents. Once these details are submitted, applicants will be able to download the One Time Registration details. Then applicants can click on Home->Dashboard and see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’. Please note that One Time Registration details need to be provided only once.
6) The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.