APSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER POST EXAMINATION, 2020
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government
in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
N.B.:- Candidates must submit a Declaration in the form-A appended along with the application form while applying for the post in response to the advertisement made by the commission.
|DATES FOR APSC||HOW TO APPLY|
|last date of receiving duly filled up application form : 31-07-2020||Applicaton form will be available on CLICK HERE|
|NO. OF POST||POST NAME|
|04||Assistant Engineer under the Directorate of Inland Water Transport, Assam under Transport Department.|
|SCALE OF PAY||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,500/-||Bachelors Degree in (Civil/Mechanical) Engineering from a Govt. recognized University/institute approved by the AICTE.|
|EXPERIENCE||AGE AS ON 01-01-2020.|
|NONE||21 YEARS TO 38 YEARS|
1. SC/ST – UP TO 43 YEARS
2. OBC/MOBC – UP TP 41 YEARS
3. PWD – UP TO 48 YEARS
|For General/EWS Candidate : Rs.250/-only|
For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- only.
For BPL Candidate : Nil
|(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.|
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
NAME OF THE POST
:- Assistant Engineer under the Directorate of Inland Water Transport, Assam under Transport Department.
- NO. OF POST :- 4 (Four)
- 3 nos. – Mechanical
- 1 no. – Civil
|Name of the Service/Post||Open category||Reserved forOBC/MOBC||Reserved for SC||Reserved For STP||Reserved For STH||Reserved for EWS||Grand Total||Post reserved for PWD &Type of Disability|
Applications which are not accompanied by anyone of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
1. Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary as per terms of advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
2. Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
3. Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
4. Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by appropriate authority.
5. Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
6. Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
7. Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
8. Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
9. BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
FOR MORE INFORMATION DO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
FOR MORE ASSAM EXAMINATION DO CHECK BELOW EXAMS
APSC AD (ASSISTANT DIRECTOR) EXAM 2020 : CLICK HERE
APSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER EXAM 2020 : CLICK HERE
APSC JUNIOR ENGINEER EXAM 2020 : CLICK HERE
APSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER 2 EXAM 2020 : CLICK HERE
APSC JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) EXAM 2020 : CLICK HERE
APSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER(civil) EXAM 2020 : CLICK HERE
APSC EXAMINATION 2020 : CLICK HERE
FOR MORE GOVERMENT EXAMINATION DO VISIT THE SITE CLICK HERE FOR FREE GOVERMENT JOB