ALIMCO ITI Apprentice and Diploma Apprentice Jobs Recruitment 2023 For 89 Vacancies : Apply Now
ALIMCO FULL FORM
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India
ALIMCO Application Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
ALIMCO Has released The Notification For ITI Apprentice and Diploma Apprentice Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 89
- Qualification : ITI, Diploma
- Pay Scale : Applicable as per Rules
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 years
- Last Date : 04th March, 2023
- Location : Across India
You Can Also Check : TMC Recruitment 2023 Notification For 36 Vacancies.
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 13th February, 2023|
Last Date : 04th March, 2023
|Candidates are required to send their application Form via Speed Post/ Courier to the given address.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|ITI Apprentice and Diploma Apprentice||Interview|
|Central Government Jobs||Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India|
The below table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies for that particular post. Check the post-wise vacancy details in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
1. Diploma Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in a respective Discipline.
2. ITI Apprentice
- Candidates should have passed ITI in a relevant discipline.
Candidates should not exceed the given upper age limit. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||ITI / Diploma Apprentice||18 to 25 years|
The age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation below.
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- PwBD – OBC – 13 years
- PwBD SC / ST – 15 years
Candidates will be paid according to prevailing rules after the appointment. Check the Salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Diploma Apprentice||Applicable as per Rules|
|2||ITI Apprentice||Applicable as per Rules|
- No Application Fees.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the given steps to apply online.
- Read all the eligibility conditions in the notification.
- Visit www.apprenticeship.gov.in for ITI holders and www.mhrdnats.gov.in for Diploma holders to complete the registration.
- Read all instructions given on the website.
- Fill out the application form with relevant details.
- Registration ends on 04.03.2023.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application.
- Send the application form along with the required documents to the below mentioned address by Speed Post/Registered Post/ by 04.03.2023.
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India,G.T.Road., Kanpur – 209217 (U.P.)
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.