AIIMS Rishikesh Senior Resident Jobs Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now For 62 Vacancies
AIIMS Rishikesh LOGO
AIIMS Rishikesh FULL FORM
All India Institute Of Medical Science, Rishikesh
AIIMS Rishikesh Online Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
AIIMS Rishikesh Has released The Notification For Senior Resident Jobs. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 62
- Qualification : Postgraduate Medical Degree
- Pay Scale : Level 11
- Age Limit : 45 Years
- Last Date : 22nd February, 2023
- Location : Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
You Can Also Check : Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Jobs Recruitment 2023.
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 07th Febuary, 2023|
Last Date : 22nd February, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website. (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Senior Resident (Non-Academic)||Interview|
|Central Government Jobs||All India Institute Of Medical Science, Rishikesh|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
For Medical Candidates:
A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ MCh in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
For Non-Medical Candidates (only for the Department of Anatomy, Biochemistry & Pharmacology):
- The candidate should possess M.Sc./ M. Biotech Degree in the subject concerned and
- Ph.D. in the subject concerned/ allied subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- The upper age limit till completion of the Senior Residency is 45 years as of the last date of submitting the online application form.
- Age relaxation will be as per GoI rules and regulations as amended from time to time.
- Candidates who had already completed 3 years of Senior Residency will not be considered for the posts advertised.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Pay Level|
|1.||Senior Resident||Pay of Level 11 of Pay Matrix as per 7 CPC plus NPA|
- For UR, EWS, and OBC (NCL) candidates: Rs.1200/- + Transaction charges as applicable.
- SC & ST candidates: Rs.500/- + Transaction charges as applicable.
- PwBD candidates: Exempted
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates willing to be a part of AIIMS Rishikesh have to apply for latest AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 for Senior Resident (Non-Academic) posts through Online mode from 07.02.2023 to 22.02.2023. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official AIIMS Rishikesh website aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Senior Resident (Non-Academic) Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.